There’s nothing quite as special as traveling at Christmas. Well, that is until now. Adventures by Disney has two very special upcoming cruises on the Danube River that offer you and your family a holiday experience you won’t soon forget. One cruise is scheduled to set sail in December 2018, and the other in December 2019. These exclusive sailings will sell out. In fact, the 2018 cruise already has limited availability and wait lists for some of the cabins. Here’s what you can expect if you decide to take the plunge and cruise the Danube for Christmas:
You’ll travel to seven destinations in three countries on an 8-day/7-night Adventures by Disney vacation on the Danube River. If you choose the 2018 cruise, you’ll depart on December 23 and return December 30. The 2019 sailing dates are December 22 through December 29.
- Cruise departure: You’ll fly into Munich Airport where you’ll be transported to Vilshofen, Germany – the city the cruise will depart from. Be sure to ask Ingenious Travel about early arrival activities and accommodations, attractions and dining reservations should you decide you would like to explore Germany before your cruise.
- On-board cruise experience: You’ll enjoy 8 days and 7 nights aboard the stunning AmaLea river cruise boat. This boat was inspired by luxury yachts and provides spacious staterooms, elegant decor, a heated pool, a massage and hair salon, a gift shop and a specialty coffee station.
- Cruise arrival: On day 8 your cruise boat will arrive in Budapest, Hungary and you can either depart same day from Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport, or stick around another day or two to explore Hungary. Again, be sure to ask Ingenious Travel about late departure activities and accommodations, attractions and dining reservations should you decide you would like to explore Hungary before your flight home.
What’s included in your all-inclusive cruise:
– your accommodations
– daily excursions
– all meals on-board the ship
– unlimited local wine, beer, and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on-board
– select meals off the ship for added experiences with regional cuisine
– a cocktail reception, special welcome dinner, and Captain’s Gala Dinner
– all entertainment on-board the ship such as a nightly piano lounge, baking class for kids, karaoke nights and more
– bottled water in all state rooms replenished daily and
You’ll even be able to rent a complimentary bicycle at each port should you and your family opt to explore the destinations on your own.
- Christmas Markets Celebrate the spirit of the holiday season with stops to shop for local crafts and gifts at festive markets.
- Salzburg Explore the city’s iconic landmarks, gardens and rolling hills made famous in the film, The Sound of Music.
- Lazar Equestrian Park Delight in the horsemanship displayed in the amazing shows and meet some real Hungarian cowboys.
- Aldersbacher Brewery & Monastery Tour this working brewery and museum that is also home to a monastery built in 1776.
- Vienna Tour Discover the museums, architecture and history that make Vienna a hub of European culture.
- Schönbrunn Palace Tour Immerse yourself in true Baroque style on a private tour of Austria’s most visited destination.
- Passau Walking Tour Start the day with a tour of this lovely town with a local expert dressed in 18th century costume.
- Mozart & Strauss Concert Hear the timeless music of these Austrian masters played in the renowned Schönbrunn Palace.
- Mondsee Bask in the beauty of this picturesque lakeside town and the Abbey that was featured in The Sound of Music.
- Dürnstein Castle Walk among the ruins of one of the region’s most popular sites and marvel at the incredible views.
Thinking about cruising the Danube for Christmas with Adventures By Disney? Don’t wait! Like I said earlier, these cruises WILL sell out. The 2018 is already limited, and the 2019 cruise dates are on sale now. Call Ingenious Travel at 888.695.0321, today!
- Photo by Adventures by Disney