Have you gotten anything for your Dad yet? Don’t worry, it’s not too late. Here are five ideas to help you get that sports or entertainment fan something special!
1. A trip to the ESPY Awards: Give your Dad the unique opportunity of walking down the red carpet, sitting shoulder to shoulder with sports greats, and enjoying the after party while interacting and celebrating with his favorite athletes and broadcasters for a year of great sports.
2. Is baseball his favorite sport? How about sending your Dad to the MLB All-Star Game in July? He’ll get to experience all the fun and excitement surrounding the event along with the Home Run Derby, the Futures and Legends, and the All-Star Game.
3. If golf is more his style, give Dad a trip across the pond to attend the British Open. You can even arrange for a tutorial from a PGA star!
4. Want to really surprise Dad? Give him the gift of a walk-on role for his favorite television show. Not only will he get to meet the cast, but he will get the celebrity treatment, including hair and make-up.
5. Is Dad a tennis fan? Send him to see the US Open Tennis Tournament in New York where he can also participate in a tennis clinic with a pro tennis player! And, to top it off, he can catch a show on Broadway. Don’t forget that Wimbledon is taking place across the pond as well. While there, he can also take in check out a play at the Globe Theatre.
These are just a few ideas to show DAD just how special he is. To find out how to make any of these trips a reality for him, contact us at 800.369.8169 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800.369.8169 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to get your free travel checklist!
Subscribe to My Blog:
Liked this article and want to subscribe to the Ingenious Travel blog? Enter your information below to receive new articles by email!
Please Leave a Comment:
There are no comments yet, please leave one.