Looking for a unique travel idea for 2018? Why not travel The Northwest Passage? There is an exciting cruise the runs the full extent of the Northwest Passage for 21 nights, voyaging from Greenland to the Canadian Arctic to the Bering Sea and ending in Alaska.
About the Journey
This unique 24-day adventure will begin in August 2018. After a short time on land in Montreal, you’ll travel by charter flight to Greenland where you’ll hop aboard the luxurious expedition ship ‘Le Boreal’ for your 21-night cruise across The Northwest Passage. While aboard you’ll enjoy:
- A private balcony with every stateroom and suite
- shore excursions led by an expert team
- all-inclusive amenities such as house drinks, meals and gratuities, port charges and taxes.
You’ll also enjoy complimentary room service, complimentary gear and equipment for your excursions, airport meet and greet with private transfers and pre-cruise hotel stays and sightseeing. And, if you’re staying in a suite, butler services are also included.
What You Can Expect
- Just as some of the world’s greatest polar explorers did long ago, you’ll discover the most historic and remote islands, fjords and harbors of this elusive passage. Your cruise stops may include Beechey Island, Franklin Camp, Fort Ross and Gjoa Haven.
- If the conditions permit, you’ll get a chance to see the stunning northern lights.