Are you considering a visit to New York City? If so, you’re in luck because I’ve compiled a list of the top 10 attractions there. You can check them out in alphabetical order below.
- 911 Memorial – The National September 11 Memorial was built in memory of the almost 3,000 people that were killed in the terrorist attacks on September, 11, 2001. Each of the two reflecting pools at the site are almost an acre in size, and feature the largest man made waterfalls in North America.
2. Broadway Show – New York and Broadway go together like peanut butter and jelly, cookies and milk, cake and ice cream – you can’t visit the Big Apple without taking in a show!
3. Brooklyn Bridge – The Brooklyn Bridge was once the longest suspension bridge and is a National Historic Landmark. There are several vantage points to view the bridge, and you can take a walking tour of it to see it up close and personal.
4. Central Park – There are walking tours, bike tours, and even tours by horseback. There’s always something going on in the park during Spring, Summer and Fall. Sometimes there are Winter events as well, but typically it gets too cold during this time.
5. Empire State Building – The views from the top of the Empire State Building are as stunning as they are vast.
6. Rockefeller Center – Shop the stores, eat at one of the many restaurants, or enjoy one of the events in the center. This area is especially exciting at Christmas time when you can go ice skating in the plaza with the large Christmas tree as your backdrop.
7. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island – Take a ferry over to the area that symbolizes immigration to this great country of ours.
8. Times Square – One of the most iconic areas that shows up in just about every representation of New York City in television shows and movies – it’s certainly a must see!
9. Top of the Rock – Perhaps just as cool, if not cooler than the Empire State Building, is the view from the Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center. The third deck is perhaps the best one as it’s all outdoors and free from enclosures and glass obstructions so you’ll have the perfect photo opportunities.
10. Wall Street – Get an insider’s look at the heart of the stock market! Learn the history and catch a rare glimpse at the people that run this financial show.
Ready for your getaway to NYC? Ingenious Travel has a special offer to visit all of these attractions for one low cost! Call Ingenious Travel at 888.695.0321 for details, today!